This delegation will be visiting the United States to explore the following objectives:
- Explore models of business education in the U.S.;
- Learn about the process of accreditation in U.S. higher education, particularly specialized accreditation for business programs;
- Examine the role of federal and state government in regulating higher education;
- Gain a broader understanding of the role of alumni networks for career opportunities, fundraising, and general institutional support;
- Explore developments in distance education, executive MBA programs, and models of international institutional cooperation; and
- Examine the role of public-private partnerships, private investment, and fundraising to continuously modernize MBA programs.