Back to All Events
- Provide examples of entrepreneurial efforts in the U.S., particularly those initiated by women;
- Illustrate the essential role of non-governmental and grassroots organizations in supporting and empowering the development of women-owned businesses;
- Highlight the social, economic, and political factors that influence and encourage the development of private enterprise in the U.S.;
- Observe the effectiveness of the business sector in creating jobs and alleviating poverty worldwide;
- Discuss societal barriers facing entrepreneurs, especially women and other disadvantaged groups, and best practices in overcoming these restrictions; and
- Explore various business models and expose the visitors to support mechanisms and innovations such as micro-lending, multi-level marketing, the use of the Internet, and others.